Artichoke has been used in traditional medicine for centuries as a specific liver and gallbladder remedy.In Brazilian herbal medicine systems, leaf preparations are used for liver and gallbladder problems, diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, anemia, diarrhea (and elimination in general), fevers, ulcers, and gout.In Europe, it is also used for liver and gallbladder disorders; in several countries, standardized herbal drugs are manufactured and sold as prescription.
Artichoke leaf is low in fat and calories, so are excellent choices for traditional weight loss diets. Contributing essential minerals and fiber, Artichokes are a healthy addition to any eating plan. Artichokes are particularly high in antioxidants, in the form of vitamin C and phytonutrients, which are thought to protect cells against the attack of free radicals.
1. Increasing bile secretion and law constipation, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting;
2. Stimulating the secretion of bile law, preventing arteriosclerosis, and protect heart blood:
3. Playing an important role in relieving vascular purpura;
4. It can used for treatments of chronic hepatitis, reducing cholesterol and indigestion diseases, improving gastrointestinal function;
5. Anti Hepatic toxicity, choleretic agents, anti-high blood lipids (serum cholesterol);
6. With considerable effects on the malignant cells,ect.
Pharmaceutical stuff / Health care / Food additives.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.