As it’s name showed, Asarum extract is extracted from Asarum,which is a genus of plants comprising about 10 species in the birthwort family Aristolochiaceae, commonly known as Wild ginger.Asarum canadense is native to the forests of eastern North America. It is found from the Great Plains east to the Atlantic Coast, and from southeastern Canada south to approximately the fall line in the southeastern United States. Asarum favors moist, shaded sites with humus-rich soil. The deciduous, heart-shaped leaves are opposite, and borne from the rhizome which lies just under the soil surface. Two leaves emerge each year from the growing tip. The curious jug-shaped flowers, which give the plant an alternate name, little jug, are borne singly in Spring between the leaf bases.
1. To treat headache duo to rhinorrhea with turbid discharge and nasal obstruction, asarum is often used in combination with magnolia flower, peppermint and other herbs.
2. Asarum can be used in combination with prepared aconite root
3. To treat cold fluid retention in the lung and cough with abundant white and thin phlegm, the drug can beused in combination with dried dinger, pinellia tuber and other herbs, such as Xiao Qinglong Decoction for warming the lung and removing fluid retention. In addition, asarum can also be used to treat arthralgia due to wind-cold, headache caused by wind, toothache due to wind and fire, and other syndromes.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.