Barded Skullcap is the whole plant with roots of Scutellaria barbata D. Don Family Labiatae, which is native to North America, but is now widely cultivated in Europe and other areas of the world. It has been used for over two hundred years as a mild relaxant and has long been hailed as an effective therapy for anxiety, nervous tension, and convulsions. Because of its calming effects on the nervous and musculoskeletal system, it was also at one time considered to be a remedy for rabies, thus it’s name «mad dog weed.»
1. It can clearing heat and detoxification,diuresis and detumescence.
2. Treatment of lung cancer,digestive system cancers.hepatoma,breast cancer,and chorioepithelioma.
3. It is used in some traditional herbal sleeping remedies and for anxiety,migraines,and depression.
1. Applied in the food field,it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry,
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field .
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.