Black tea extract contains high amounts of Vitamin C, along with calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, copper, manganese, and fluoride.And black tea extract have more anti-oxidants than green tea extract, and are anti-viral, anti-spasmodic and anti-allergic. In addition to all of these health benefits, black teas are also less astringent and have a mellower flavor than green teas.
1. Theaflavins are the most important active constituents of black tea extract;
2. Theaflavins (TFs) possess various healthy and medicinal actions and will serve as effective anti-cardiovascular and blood vessel of brain, anti-atherosclerosis and anti-hyperlipodemia agents;
3. American contemporary pharmacological studies show that TFs are more likely to be a new kind of anti-cardiovascular and blood vessel of brain drug and also to be a kind of natural aspirin.
1. Be widely used as anti-oxidant and functionals；
2. The multifunctional green food additives & raw material of health food；
3. Intermediate of the medicine；
4. Natrual herbal ingredient of TCM.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.