Cascara Sagrada is one of the best herbs to use for chronic constipation and (some herbalists say that it is not habit-forming) its effects can be felt within 6 to 8 hours, producing soft stools with little discomfort. It increases the secretions of the stomach, liver and pancreas and exerts a remarkable action in torpor of the colon in constipation.
Cascara is very valuable for hemorrhoids due to poor bowel function. It helps to promote painless evacuations and, after extended usage, the bowels will function naturally and regularly from its tonic effects. It is cleansing to the colon and helps rebuild its functions. Cascara has often been recommended as part of cleansing and detoxifying programs and in small doses it may be an effective liver tonic.
1. Control occasional constipation.
2. Early plant chemists identified the active laxative constituents in cascara sagrada bark:
3. Anthraquinone derivatives.
4. keep food moving through the digestive system.
5. Combined with conventional measures to soften the stool (plenty of dietary fiber, water,and exercise.
1. It can inhitbitldose reductase eyes, bacterial,and Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella typhi, Shigella.
2. It can treat cough and bronchitis.
3. It is conducive to the treatment of diabetic cataract.
4. When the concentration is 1 × 10-4mol / L, it can inhibit cell proliferation.
5. It is mainly used for anti-cancer, inhibiting growth, epilepsy, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antispasmodic, anti-ulcer, choleretic diuretics, cough
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.