Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No plant was better known to the country folk of old, it having been grown for centuries in English gardens for its use as a common domestic medicine to such an extent that the old herbals agree that ‘it is but lost time and labour to describe it.’
Apigenin (4’,5,7-trihydroxyflavone), found in many plants, is a natural product belonging to the flavone class that is the aglycone of several naturally occurring glycosides. It is a yellow crystalline solid that has been used to dye wool. Apigenin may contribute to the chemopreventive action of vegetables and fruits. It was recently shown that apigenin induces a process called autophagia (a kind of cellular dormancy) that may well explain its chemopreventive properties, but at the same time it induces resistance against chemotherapy. Apigenin is an enzyme responsible for the metabolism of manypharmaceutical drugs in the body.
1. Be used as an after-meal and bedtime drink;
2. To treat gastrointestinal conditions;
3. To treat colic (especially in children) and bloat;
4. To treat mild upper respiratory infections;
5. To treat premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia;
6. To treat sore and chapped nipples in nursing mothers;
7. To treat minor skin infections and abrasions;
8. To treat hemorrhagic cystitis;
9. To treat mucositis from cancer treatment;
10. To treat skin inflammation;
11. To treat Vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina) ;
12. To treat post-operative sore throat/hoarseness due to intubation ;
13. Sleep aid / sedation Effects；
1. Applied in food field,it is mainly used as food additives for nutrien；
2. Applied in cosmetics,it is mainly used to whitening,anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.