Chaste Tree Berry has been used since ancient Greek times as a treatment for menstrual problems. It is the fruit (dried ripe berries) that contains a mixture of iridoid glycosides (agnoside and aucubin), fatty oils, and flavonoids. Chaste Tree Berry has medicinally active components that act upon the pituitary gland, specifically on the production of luteinizing hormone to influence progesterone levels during the luteal, or late, phase of the menstrual cycle.
1. Evacuating heat, relieving the uncomfortable feelings of head and eyes;
2. Treating dyspepsia, enteritis, diarrhea, swelling and pain caused by falling and hitting;
3. Analgesic, anti-bacterial and anti-viral;
4. Treating female menopause, irregular menstruation, uterine tumors and controlling emotions.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the pharmaceutical field;
3. Applied in the health product field.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.