This cherry powder can be incorporated into drinks, desserts and sauces. Use cherry powder to make: smoothies, milkshakes, lollies, jelly, flavouring yoghurt or ice-cream, coulis and sponges. It is also an ideal consistency for dusting onto puddings.
To rehydrate, use 1 part cherry powder to 2 parts cold water.
This powder is 100% pure fruit and therefore some natural clumping and caking will occur. Some other powders can contain anti-caking agents such as maltodextrin. We prefer to supply a 100% fruit powder. These clumps do not affect the flavour or quality of the product. If necessary the powder can be passed through a sieve or broken down with the back of a clean spoon if you need to use it as a dry sprinkle.
1. Cherry contains much iron, with the function of anti-anemia and promoting blood generating;
2. Cherry can control the measles, children drinking cherry juice to prevent infection;
3. Cherry can treat burn, it has good analgesic effect, which will prevent blister and fester in wounds;
4. Treatment of limb heartless joint flexion and extension negative, frostbite and other symptoms.
1. Applied in food field, it is usually used as food and drinks additive;
2. Applied in health product field;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, as a kind of raw material, it can mix;
4. Natural cosmetics.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.