Molecular Structure of Active Ingredients：
Coenzyme Q10 is a quinone, which is a substance that helps provide energy to cells in all oxygen-breathing organisms. Researchers first discovered coenzyme Q10 in 1957, and first named it ubiquinone, because it was a quinone that was found in every cell of the body (the prefix ubi means everywhere). Later studies showed that ubiquinone acts as a coenzyme in the body, without which the three enzymes that provide energy to the body cannot function.
1. Anti-Aging. As a strong antioxidant CO Q10 protects cells from chemicals and other harmful factors.
2. Anti-oxidant. CO Q10 naturally prevents our body and cells from free radicals damage and works as a shield against harmful effects.
3. Muscles are also in need of this enzyme, due to its energy boosting quality. Experiments proved that people who had a balanced CO Q10 level were more energetic and vigorous
4. Treating heart-related problems. It is proven helpful in treating heart-related problems such as congestive heart failure and to lower high blood pressure.
5. Improves immunity and can dramatically slow tumor growth.
Pharmaceutical stuff / Health care / Skin care
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.