Codonopsis, also known as dang shen or poor man’s ginseng, is a perennial species of flowering plant native to Northeast Asia. It is an important medicinal herb in traditional Chinese medicine, andit widely distributed in Shaanxi, Sichuan, Hubei, Hunan,Yunnan, Guizhou, etc.
1. Codonopsis is an excellent blood tonic and a major immune system tonic.
2. Its blood building quality makes it especially good for people who are weakened due to illness.
3. Codonopsis is extremely effective at relieving chronic fatigue. It is mild yet has powerful strengthening effects, especially on the digestive, respiratory and immune systems.
4. It is rich in immune stimulating polysaccharides which are beneficial to everyone. They have also been shown to be useful in supporting the immune systems of people with cancer who are using the herbs in conjunction with conventional cancer therapies.
5. Codonopsis has been demonstrated to have radiation protection activity and can be effective in protecting cancer patients receiving radiation therapy from the side effects without diminishing its benefits.
6. Codonopsis also has interferon-inducing activity that may be of importance in many immune deficiency conditions, including HIV infection.
1. Applied in health product field, codonopsis female honey is highly popular health food;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, as raw materials can be made into various forms of pharmaceutical products, there are capsule, oral liquid, tablet, etc;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, codonopsis perfume, lotion, moisturizer and other come on the emerging marke.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.