Cyperus (Nutgrass) Extract is very pure natural extract for your health. Cyperus is a large genus of about 600 species of sedges, distributed throughout all continents in both tropical and temperate regions. They are annual or perennial plants, mostly aquatic and growing in still or slow-moving water up to 0.5 m deep. The species vary greatly in size, with small species only 5 cm tall, while others can reach 5 m in height. The stems are circular in cross-section in some, triangular in others, usually leafless for most of their length, with the slender grass-like leaves at the base of the plant, and in a whorl at the apex of the flowering stems.
The flowers are greenish, and wind pollinated; they are produced in clusters among the apical leaves. The seed is a small nutlet. Cyperus extract is mainly used in the treatment of stagnation of the liver qi characterized by distending pain in the chest, hypochondria and epigastrium, indigestion, feeling of stuffiness in the chest and epigastrium, abdominal colic, distending pain in the breast, menstrual disorders, amenorrhea or dysmenorrhea.
1. Regulating menstruation, relieving pain. relieving upset.
2. Used in the chest diseases stagnation and stomachdistention threats.
3. Deserve to had chest was lurking pain. A good matchhance (stomach) attached to cold pain pills.
4. Pain: for diseases menstrual function ofstagnation menstruation to be not moved, abdomen pain.
1. Applied in the field of pharmaceutical industry
2. For health product
3. Used as pharmaceutical raw materials.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.