Because there is a deep ferment process during the dark tea manufacturing. Then, the catechine contents is changed during the whole tea polyphenols. For example, 30% green tea extract polyphenols contains 20% catechines, but 30% dark tea extract polyphenols contains only around 6% catechines, so dark tea extract is very popular all around the world.
1. Reduce blood press, Anti-hyperlipidemia and prevent blood clots；
2. Prevent arteriosclerosis and cardiovascular disease；
3. Hyperglycemic and Prevention diabetes；
4. Anti-cancer and anti-allergy；
5. Improve immunity.
1. Application in food field: tea polyphenols as a natural antioxidant widely application in food industry field; used in all kinds of alcohol drink;
2. As natural additive used in cosmetics and daily necessities field: Have strong antibacterial function and inhibitory enzyme action.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.