Elecampane is a natural source of food flavoring in Europe and is approved for use in alcoholic beverages in the United States.
Traditionally, elecampane extract is used as an antifungal, antiparasitic, and general antimicrobial agent, as well as an expectorant for coughs, colds, and bronchial ailments. At this time, there is a lack of evidence from randomized, controlled trials to support these uses.
1. Stomachic,relieve flatulence,relieve pain,and helpful for embryo steady；
2. Relieve Vomiting,and diarrhea；
3. Elecampane,treatment for indigestion and respiratory ailments, today’s herbalists still rely on Elecampane to relieve bronchitis, asthma, emphysema and whooping coughs；
4. Elecampane is an exceptionally rich source of inulin, a polysaccharide, that is sometimes used as a sugar substitute for diabetics.To protect embryo safely,prevent from vomiting；
5. It also helps to ease non-productive.
1. As pharmaceutical raw materials；
2. Health care products.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.