Emblic (Fructus phyllanthi) can remove heat from blood, to promote digestion and the production of body fluid and to relieve cough. It is mainly used in heat in the blood and blood stasis; liver and gall bladder diseases; dyspepsia, abdominal pain; cough, sore throat, dryness of the mouth. Fructus Phyllanthi Extract is a refrigerant, diuretic, carminative and stomachic. Amla is a wonderful cleansing agent for both the skin and hair. Fructus Phyllanthi Extract imparts lustre to hair and protects scalp aagainst infection, dandruff, and helps prevent and control greying of hair. For skin, Fructus Phyllanthi Extract improves complexion and removes wrinkles. Amla is also used to treat constipation and is used as a cooling agent to reduce the effects of sun strokes and sun burns.
1. Fructus Phyllanthi Extract is a refrigerant, diuretic, carminative and stomachic;
2. Fructus Phyllanthi Extract is a wonderful cleansing agent for both the skin and hair;
3. Fructus Phyllanthi Extract is also used to treat constipation and is used as a cooling agent to reduce the effects of sun strokes and sun burn.
1. The fruit is the richest known source of vitamin ‘C’ & used as a Diuretic, Aperient, Laxative, Hair Dye, and Shampoo etc. It cures insomnia and is healthy for hair；
2. It is also used as a Cardio protective, useful in hemorrhage, menprrhagia, leucorrhoea, and discharge of blood from uterus. It is a major ingredient for shampoo manufacturing.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.