Modern pharmacology studies demonstrated that its crude extracts and active compounds possess wide pharmacological actions, especially in antimicrobial, antioxidant, insecticidal, analgesic, sedative and convulsive activities. It is the major source of shikimic acid, a primary ingredient in the antiflu drug (Tamiflu).Shikimic acid, a primary feedstock used to create the anti-influenza drug Tamiflu, is produced by most autotrophic organisms, but star anise is the industrial source .
1. Inhibiting platelet aggregation;
2. Inhibiting thrombus and cerebral thrombosis;
3. Anti-inflammatory and sedative;
1. Shikimic acid effected by arachidonic acid;
2. Shikimic Acid can inhibit the concentrating of the blood platelets,inhibit arterial , venous thrombosis and cerebral thrombosis;
3. It acts as anti-inflammatory ,analgesic;
4. In addition ,its the drug intermediates of anti-cancer and anti-virus;
5. Moreover,its also the basis raw materials of combating avian flu.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.