Gentian root has been used for loss of appetite and stomach upset (indigestion). Having the efficacy of tonifying the heart and spleen and nourishing the blood to calm the mind, longan aril is an effective tonic usually administered for insufficiency of qi and blood due to impairment of the heart and spleen resulting from overstrain, manifested as palpitation, amnesia and insomnia.
1. Gentian Root Extract can treat for gallbladder problems and as a bitter tonic to improve digestion；
2. Gentian Root Extract is also useful for gastro-intestinal inflammation；
3. Gentian Root Extract is used in herbal medicine to treat digestion problems such as loss of appetite, fullness, intestinal gas,diarrhea, gastritis, heartburn,and vomiting.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field；
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually added into capsule or tablet to eliminate damp-heat and quench the fire of the liver and gall bladder.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.