Also konwn as Cranesbill.The name cranesbill is derived from the form of fruit capsule of some species.It is indigenous to the Northeastern United States.Many people feature the flowers in their gardens without even realizing the potential healing powers that the plants possess when used as herbs.
The roots of cranesbill contain a powerful ingredient called tannin,which is responsible for soothing the digestive tract.And it is useful in preventing and treating frequent diarrhea.Geranium is available today in easy-to-use supplements.Geraniums are rich in proanthocyanidins, powerful flavonoids shown to be anti everything. anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antioxidant, antibacterial.
1. Geranium extract is a kind of natural herbal spice, with the function of keeping awake, relieving pressure, and resisting bacterial;
2. Geranium extract can also be used to treat shingles, herpes, eczema, and it is good for regulating skin conditions;
3. Geranium extract is useful in treating many women’s problems, including menstrual and menopausal problems, breast congestion, cellulite and fluid retention.
1. Pelargonium Extract Powder can be used in food, fragrance perfumes, soaps, comestics, creams, etc.
2. Geranium oil, which is sold for aromatherapy and massage therapy applications is sometimes used to supplement or adulterate more expensive rose oils.