1. Naturalin’s green coffee bean extract is made from the unroasted beans of Coffea Arabica L., and results in a high level of chlorogenic acid and other caffeoylquinic acids.
2. Besides its supreme anti-oxidant and fat accumulation suppressing properties, Naturalin’s green coffee bean product is water-soluble, which allows its easy addition in drinks.
3. Green coffee bean means un-roasted coffee that has higher nutritional value than roasted coffee whose nutrients have been partially destroyed during roasting.
4. The main constituents of coffee include polyphenol compounds, polysaccharides and caffeoylquinic acid derivatives such as chlorogenic acid and cynarin.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to be used as raw materials to reduce blood pressure.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, green coffee extract can effectively regulate the skin, stimulate vigor and arouse the spirit.
3. Applied in food field, the coffee are most popular food among people.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin manufactures three lines of Natural Ingredients and additives: Food & Beverage application, Nutrition application and Personal Cares application.