Gynostemma are known to grow throughout China, predominantly in the Southwest, although most species exist in at least one other country. The species G. pentaphyllum has the widest distribution outside of China, ranging from India to Southeast Asia to Japan and Korea.
1. Adaptogenic, antioxidant, immune modulating,anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer, respiratory tonic, platelet regulator, anti-hyperlipidemic, cholesterol regulator, anti-obesity, liver protecting, triglyceride lowering；
2. Antihypertensive, hypolipidemic, constipation, soothes the nerves governing custody of improving immunity, enhance physical strength; weakness, reduce or eliminate symptoms of fatigue, aging, improve mental activities to enhance brain function；
3. Maintain cardiovascular health, anti — Sclerosis; inhibit the formation of thrombus；
4. Sedation, hypnosis, anti-tight, white-haired governance, treatment of headaches.
1. Applied in food field, a series of gynostemma tea and drinks are brought to the market;
2. Applied in health product field, to adjust blood pressure and strengthen the immune system .
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.