In Traditional Chinese medicine, Honey suckle flowers are among the important herbs for clearing away heat and relieving toxic materials. This herb relieves «fire toxicity» manifesting itself as hot, painful sores or swellings of the eyes, throat, or breast. It expels «wind-heat» manifesting itself as sore throat or headache when one catches cold. And it treats «damp heat» manifesting itself as bladder infection. Modern laboratory research has confirmed that the flowers have an inhibitory effect on the bacteria that cause salmonella, staph, strep, pseudomonas, and tuberculosis infections.
Chlorogenic acid is the most important phenolic compound in Honey suckle flowers and has been known as an antioxidant for a long time. It is also an inhibitor of the tumor promoting activity of phorbol esters; and might therefore contribute to the prevention of Type II Diabetes Mellitus and cardiovascular disease
[Molecular formula]: C16H18O9
[Molecular weight]: 354.31
[CAS No]: 327-97-9
1. Can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient；
2. Has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria effects；
3. Has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects；
4. Has obvious anti-infectious effects；
5. Due to its obvious anti-infectious effects, it not only can be used in pharmaceutical field but also can be used widely in many other fields like food, feed additives and cosmetics.
1. Food active ingredient;
2. Pharmaceutical stuff;
4. Healthy beverage industry.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.