Isatis is a member of the Brassica family. Isatis can be found in India, China, and is cultivated in the United States. As well as being used medicinally, Isatis is used as an indigo dye. Both the leaf and the root have been used in traditional Chinese medicine as they have similar properties however, they are used for different conditions.
1. Inhibiting a wide range of bacteria and virus, in particular, it plays significant role in staphylococcus aureus, escherichia coli, salmonella typhi and shigella;
2. IRPS could significantly enhance the function of antibody-forming cells;
3. Indirubin in banlangen has destroyed effect to leukemia cells.
1. Applied in food field, it is often used as food additives;
2. Applied in health product field, it is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can play the role of inflammation.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/ plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.