Keratin is an extremely strong protein which is a major component in skin, hair, nails, hooves, horns, and teeth.
LIPOSOMES KERATIN PF is an active ingredient, obtained from a controlled bio-hydrolysis of native proteins from chicken feathers which gives it high affinity and homology.
LIPOSOMES KERATIN PF is incorporated into a oligolamellar vesicle made of phospholipids of natural origin, (excellent tolerance), achieving a sustained and controlled release in order to improve its penetration and make it able to come through the stratum corneum, allowing time delay and progressive effect.
* Liposomed active, higher and faster absorption
* Oligolamellar vesicle made of phospholipids of natural origin
* Excellent tolerance
* Sustained and controlled release
* Longer bioavailability of the active ingredient
* Progressive effect
* Active ingredient extracted from chicken feathers, high homology and bio-affinity to the keratin of skin, hair and nails
* High concentration at hydrophobic amino-acids: increased capacity to hold moisture
* Micro filmogenic and conditioner
* Improves the cohesion of cuticulary hair scales
* Substantive to hair’s keratin
* Nourishing and restructuring creams, lotions, and shampoos
* Treatments for repair, rescue, and renew hair
* Skin suffering from chemical or environmental damages
* Treatments for skins lacking protection
* Treatment make-ups
* Split ends serum treatments
1% to 5%