Pink Plumepoppy Extract is made from Macleaya cordata (Willd.)R.Br, it is a green pollution-free plant extract. Sanguinarine and chelerythrine are the main components of it. It has a strong antimicrobial activity and wide antimicrobial spectrum, Pink Plumepoppy Extract has antimicrobial activity against coccus, bacillus, gram-positive and electronegative bacterium, and it has a stronger antimicrobial activity more than commonly berberine hydrochloride and penicillin against some bacteria. Use this product can help livestock effectively antimicrobial diarrhea, simulative bile and pancreatic secretion. This product is safe and effective. It is easy to dissolve in methanol and ethanol solution.
1. Sanguinarine can kill nematodes;
2. Sanguinarine can inhibit incubation of flyblows. The strongest parts with the effects on killing maggots are leaves and pericarp;
3. Inhibitory effect on some bacteria and fungi;
4. Treatment of various skin diseases:such as eczema , Painful boils malignant swollen;
5. Treat for some aches and pains: such as Rheumatism arthritis pain , Entitled sore, Dental caries pain ,etc.
1. With the function of detoxifying and eliminating swelling;
2. With the function of insecticide, to some extent, it can effectively inhibit bacteria and fungi;
3. With the function of anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antiviral.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.