The plant Momordica charantia belongs to the family Rubiaceae.Root flat-terete, unequal in length, 1-2 cm in diameter. Cortex dull grey, with annular dehiscences and exposed fine xylem, appearing as a catena.Cross section showing a thick, fleshy and purplish cortex, and a small, round, yellow-white xylem which occupies 1/4 diameter, with slightly dentate margin. The root is sweet and acrid in taste, slightly warm in nature, and attributive to kidney and liver channels in Chinese Traditional Medicine
1. Lower High Blood Pressure;
2. Reduce Arthritis Symptoms/Pain;
3. Enhance Cellular Health;
4. Inhibits pre-cancer function and growth of cancer tumors;
5. Strengthen Immune System;
6. Increases body energy;
7. Acts as anti inflammatory and anti histaminic agent;
8. Alleviates Pain;
9. Has antibacterial properties that can protect against digestive and heart damage;
10. Promote General Health.
1. Pharmaceutical raw materials;
2. Food and Drink for health care;
3. Food additive.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.