Oleuropein is a chemical compound found in olive leaf from the olive tree (and leaves of privet) together with other closely related compounds such as 10-hydroxyoleuropein, ligstroside, and 10-hydroxyligstroside. All these compounds are tyrosol esters of elenolic acid that are further hydroxylated and glycosylated.
Oleuropein and its metabolite hydroxytyrosol have powerful antioxidant activity both in vivo and in vitro and give extra-virgin olive oil its bitter, pungent taste. Oleuropein preparations have been claimed to strengthen the immune system power acts as a free radical scavenger, can boost body immunity & enhance functions of human body.
1. Oleuropein of olive Leaf Extract is used in eliminating viruses;
2. Olive leaf extract oleuropein can prevent the hardening of the arteries;
3. As a important medical raws, olive leaf extract can be used to lower blood pressure;
4. Olive leaf extract oleuropein can increase blood flow in the coronary arteries,relieve arrhythmias;
5. As an effective antioxidant, olive leaf extract oleuropein can prevent hardening of the arteries;
6. In enhancing immunity and improving the autoimmune disorder.,olive leaf extract oleuropein plays an important role;
7. Olive leaf extract oleuropein is used for anti-diabetes.anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi,and anti-protozoa.
1. Applied in food field;
2. Applied in cosmetics;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
4. Applied in dietary supplement.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.