Oolong tea is used to sharpen thinking skills and improve mental alertness. It is also used to prevent cancer, tooth decay, osteoporosis, and heart disease.
Some people use oolong tea to treat obesity, diabetes, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), high cholesterol and skinallergies such as eczema; and to boost the immune system.
Oolong tea contains caffeine. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system (CNS), heart, and muscles. Oolong tea also contains theophylline and theobromine, which are chemicals similar to caffeine.
1. Treating skin allergies (eczema)；
2. Treating diabetes；
3. Preventing high blood pressure；
4. Weak bones (osteoporosis)；
5. Promoting weight loss；
6. Preventing tooth decay；
7. Reducing the risk of cancer.
1. Application in food field : Tea polyphenols as a natural antioxidant widely application in food industry field ;used in all kinds of alcohol drink；
2. As natural additive used in cosmetics and daily necessities field: Have strong antibacterial function and inhibitory enzyme action.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.