Orange powder are made form fresh orange. Selected farm fresh Oranges are first washed thoroughly followed by visual inspection, pulping, standardizing, concentrating and finally freeze drying. Pulp Concentration and freeze drying are carried out at low temperature to retain flavour, colour and nutrition values. The particles are dried embedded in food grade matrix and packed.
1. As sweetener and flavour enhancer, it can be used well in food, An example of this is ‘creaminess’ in dairy foods such as yogurt and ice cream；
2. Pharmaceutical companies are fond of the product as a means of reducing the bitterness of pharmacological drugs in tablet form；
3. NHDC can be found in may include a wide variety of alcoholic beverages (and non-alcoholic), savoury foods, toothpaste, mouthwash and condiments such as ketchup and mayonnaise.
1. Used for fruit juice drinks；
2. Used for Health Medicine；
3. Used for infant or baby food, much more safe and health；
4. Used for puffed food, baking food and etc；
5. Used to cook wheaten food；
6. Used as condiment；
7. Used to production pangoods.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.