Oriental Stephania Root Extract is extracted from natural stephania cepharantha.
Stephania cepharantha is a plant of the Menispermaceae family which grows in China and Japan. It has been disclosed by R. R. PARIS and H. MOYSE in «Matiere Medicale» It is also known, in particular from the R. R. PARIS and H. MOYSE publication, that root extracts of Stephania cepharantha prepared by extraction with a water-alcohol mixture [such as a water-ethanol (50:50) v/v mixture] at 60°-100° C., have been proposed in folk medicine in the treatment of tuberculosis and leprosis.
1. Anti-allergic effects;
2. The role of anti-angina;
3. Anti-tumor effect, tetrandrine hormone is an effective adjuvant treatment of cancer;
4. Antihypertensive effect, Some other clinical observations that tetrandrine the antihypertensive effect of significant factors;
5. In addition, tetrandrine factors for leukemia, nerve pain, heart disorders and other diseases have a better therapeutic effect.
1. Applied in health products;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.