Peppermint Extract is a traditional treatment of fevers, colds and influenza. As an inhalant, this herb is used as temporary relief for nasal catarrh.Where headaches are associated with digestion, Peppermint may help. As a nervine, Peppermint Extract eases anxiety & tension. In painful menstrual periods, it relieves the pain and eases associated tension.
1. Peppermint Extract is used to relieve intestinal colic, flatulent dyspepsia and associated conditions;
2. Peppermint Extract also used in the treatment of ulcerative conditions of the bowels;
3. Externally, Peppermint Extract is used to relieve itching, inflammations, and a avariety of respiratory conditions.
1. Peppermint Extract finds usage in the food and beverage industry.
2. Its cooling effect also makes it a popular ingredient in skin and hair care products.
3. Its astringent property makes it an effective balm for bruises and sore joints.
4. The alluring fragrance makes it an attractive addition in the soap and candle industry as well.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/ plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.