liquorice extract is a traditional Chinese medicine.Mainly produced in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region and Gansu province in China.The chemicals contained in licorice are thought to decrease swelling, thin mucus secretions, decrease cough, and increase the chemicals in our body that heal ulcers.
1. Sores, ulcers, and swollen pain in throat due to heat toxin;
2. Spasm pain of abdomen and limbs;
3. Harmonizing property of medicine;
4. Spleen deficiency syndromes;
5. Cough and dyspnea;
6. Intermittent or knotted pulse, palpitation due to heart qi deficiency.
Flavoring in foods;beverages;tobacco;medicine;shampoo.