Radix Paeoniae Alba (Bai Shao) is also known by the common names White Peony Root and Peony. It is a perennial herbaceous plant that originated in Asia and is cultivated in China and Japan.The root is the part used medicinally in the area of gynecological treatments.
White peony root is commonly found in many herbal medications for treatment of various conditions.It can be cooked, dried, and crushed to a powder for formation of tablets and teas.Ancient Chinese cultures often used radix peoniae alba for ailments of menstruation and dysmenorrhea, especially muscle cramping and discomfort.As this is a natural herb, side effects, if taken correctly, are minimal.
1. Lowers blood pressure;
2. Neutralizes the carcinogenic effect of aflatoxins;
3. Anti-spastic, anticonvulsant, analgesic, sedative and cardiovascular;
4. Antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and antiplatelet properties;
5. Dementia, headache, vertigo, liver disease;
1. Applied the pharmaceutical industry, it widely used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, coronary heart disease, gynecological diseases.
2. Applied in the chemical products industry, it is used for acne treatment in cosmetics, and delay the body tissue of aging.
3. Applied in health product field, it is made into capsule to protect cardiovascular.