In Europe, red clover (Trifolium pratense) is widely cultivated and used as a salad herb and as a tonic. The globular heads of reddish-purple flowers have long been prized by herbalists. This red clover herb supplement contains only full clover blossoms and their accompanying leaves.
The benefit of red clover for reducing severity of hot flashes is hotly debated in the scientific community with some studies showing benefits whereas others have not shown this herb to be effective.
1. Improve health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties;
2. Treat skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis);
3. Treat respiratory discomfort (such as asthma, bronchitis, intermittent cough);
4. Anti-cancer activity and prevention of prostate disease;
5. Maintain bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.
1. Functional Food;
2. Beverage & Food;
3. Cosmetic ingredients;
4. Nutraceutical ingredients.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.