Rutin, also called rutoside, quercetin-3-rutinoside and sophorin, is a citrus flavonoid glycoside found in the flower bud of Scphora japonica L. Rutin is also present in many other plants and sometimes referred to as Vitamin P, although not strictly a vitamin.
Rutin inhibits platelet aggregation, as well as decreasing capillary permeability, making the blood thinner and improving circulation. Rutin has anti-inflammatory activity. Rutin inhibits aldose reductase activity. Aldose reductase is an enzyme normally present in the eye and elsewhere in the body. It helps change glucose into a sugar alcohol called sorbitol. Rutin also strengthens the capillaries, and, therefore, can reduce the symptoms of haemophilia.
[CAS NO.]: 153-18-4
1. Rutin inhibits platelet aggregation, as well as decreases capillary permeability, making the blood thinner and improving circulation. Rutin shows anti-inflammatory activity in some animal；
2. Rutin inhibits aldose reductase activity. Aldose reductase is an enzyme normally present in the eye and elsewhere in the body. It helps change glucose into the sugar alcohol sorbitol；
3. Recent studies show rutin could help prevent blood clots, so could be used to treat patients at risk of heart attacks and strokes；
4. Some evidence also shows rutin can be used to treat hemorrhoids, varicosis, and microangiopathy；
5. Rutin extract is also an antioxidant; compared to quercetin, acacetin, morin, hispidulin, hesperidin, and naringin, it was found to be the strongest.
1. Rutin has a Anti-inflammatory functions , function of Vitamin P , Antivirus effect and restrain the activity of aldose reductase；
2. It used to prevent stroke, hypertension, retinal hemorrhage, purpura, and acute hemorrhagic nephritis；
3. The treatment of chronic bronchitis, efficiency reaches 84.8% and 98%；
4. Troxerutin as its derivatives used in the treatment of burns, arthritis & all kinds of vascular disease, has been the sale of goods abroad；
5. China also produces this drug : the efficiency for cerebrovascular disease 87.8%, cure retinal edema and bleeding 88%.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.