Saw Palmetto Berry is a small, palm-like plant native to North America. Native Americans and early American settlers used the berries to treat problems associated with the genitals, urinary tract and reproductive system. This herb is called the «plant catheter» due to its therapeutic effect on the neck of the bladder and the prostate in men. Saw Palmetto is widely used in Germany, Canada, the United Kingdom and now the U.S. for nutritionally benefiting the prostate and urinary tract. Saw Palmetto Berry Extract has been marketed as an aphrodisiac for both men and women.
1. Improving bladder’s function .
2. Anti-inflammation, antibacterial and anti-edema.
3. Increasing muscular strength and diuresis.
4. Owning good efficacy for treating prostatic hypertrophy(BHP) .
5. Treat bronchitis, inappetency, decongestant prescriptions and mammary proliferation.
6. Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues.
Pharmaceutical stuff / Health care / Food supplement.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.