Senna, also known as Cassia angustifolia or Cassia senna, Used for centuries as a laxative, cathartic and purgative, senna’s leaves and seeds are medicinal, but should be used modestly and under supervision. Like cinnamon, senna comes from the cassia plant family.
Senna leaf acts on the intestinal walls, causing contractions that lead to bowel movements. In this regard, it can be used to effectively relieve even the most severe cases of constipation. Because of its glycoside content, which helps transport electrolytes, it helps to cleanse the colon creating a bowel movement that usually occurs within six to 12 hours after it is taken. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, or TCM, Senna leaf extract, also called Fan Xie Ye, helps to clear away heat accumulated in the large intestine, helping rid the body of stagnant food that has accumulated in the organs. Considered sweet, bitter, and cold in nature, it is not to be used during pregnancy or menstruation or by nursing mothers.
1. Cathartic effect: senna infusion contains anthraquinone derivatives, its cathartic effect and irritation more than other laxatives.
2. Antibacterial inhibition: senna extract alcohol resistant variety of bacteria such as staphylococcus, diphtheria bacillus, typhoid bacillus, paratyphoid bacillus, and Escherichia coli, the water extract useful only for Salmonella typhi.
3. Hemostasis: senna powder can increase platelet and fibrinogen, reduced clotting time, recalcification time, prothrombin time and blood clot contraction time, help to stop the bleeding.
4. Muscle relaxation: senna can block acetylcholine at the motor nerve terminals and skeletal joints, so that muscle relaxation.
2. Dietary Supplement, such as capsules or tablets.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.