Szechwan Lovage extract is also known as the Chinese lovage, and is one of the most popular herbs in China and Korea, where it grows wild and has been cultivated for centuries. It is a perennial plant with hermaphrodite flowers that are pollinated by insects. The root and rhizomes are used for herbal remedies. In additional to its medicinal uses, ligusticum can be combined with certain foods and beverages as a flavor component, and to add fragrance to some soaps and cosmetics.
1. Expel wind and relieve pain；
2. Activate blood and circulate Qi；
3. Expand artery,strenghen boold flow, reduce boold presure, inhibit thrombosis；
4. Eliminate wrinkle and scar, whiten skin, and nourish hair；
5. Antiradiation and bacteriostasis；
6. Treat headache, rheumatism and arthralgia.
1. Applied in food field, chuanxiong ducks have therapeutic effect to female blood-insufficiency and dizziness;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, chuanxiong is aslo made of shampoo so as to prevent hair loss and white hair.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be made into capsules or oral liquid on the treatment of cardiovascular and coronary heart disease.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.