Common threewingnut root extract is extract from 100% natural common threewingnut root extract(Lei gong teng root).
Lei gong teng root has been used in Chinese medicine for treatment of fever, edema, and carbuncles for centuries. The powdered roots of the plant were also used as an insecticide. Over the last 30 years it has been used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, chronic nephritis, chronic hepatitis, thrombocytopenia, ankylosing spondylitis, and skin diseases. Recent research has seems to indicate that it does have a positive effect in combination with certain chemotherapy drugs for treating cancer.
1. It has the function of analgesia and stability and effect on the central nervous system of choline;
2. It has the function of promoting skin metabolism and has a good effect for skin ulcers and other skin diseases;
3. With the function of clearing away heat and detoxifying, clearing damp, subsidence of swelling and diuretic;
4. With the function of antibacterial and dissolving stones;
5. It has the function of strengthen blood vessels and promoting blood circulation.
1. Anti-oxidant activity;
2. Anti-cancer effect;
3. Anti-rheumatoid effect.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.