Curcumin, has been used in Asian cookery for thousands of years. Powder ground from the dried root is an ingredient in curry. Turmeric is one of the cheaper spices and makes a vivid splash of color, so it gets heaped into low-market curry blends as fill. Not such a bad idea. Turmeric holds a high place in Ayurvedic medicine as a «cleanser of the body» and today science is finding a growing list of diseased conditions which turmeric’s active ingredient heals.
1. Improve immunity.
2. Helping to prevent dementia.
4. Preventing the body from the damages of free radicals.
5. Preventing swelling of the joint, arthritis, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
6. Having anticoagulant, lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-aging,and inhibiting growth of tumor.
1. Mainly used as flavor additive to pigments and foods,
2. It also has a good performances such as anticancer, anti,inflammatory antioxidation, antimutagenics, Lipoidemia reducing and etc.
3. Now it is used as a food coloring since it normally gives food (slightly yellow color) is used to protect food products from sunlight.
4. The curcumin/polysorbate solution or curcumin powder dissolved in alcohol is used for water-containing products. Over-coloring, such as in pickles, relishes, and mustard, is sometimes used to compensate for fading.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.