Wakame kelps are large seaweeds (algae) belonging to the brown algae (Phaeophyceae) in the order Laminariales. There are about 30 different genera. Because of its high concentration of iodine, it has been used to treat goiter, an enlargement of the thyroid gland caused by a lack of iodine since medieval times. Along with other sea vegetables, wakame kelp is nature’s best source of iodine.
1. Anti-clotting, anti-tumor and anti-HIV.
2. Treat nephrotic syndrome and early- medium- of chronic renal failure without toxic side effects.
3. Improve renal function and lower serum creatinine.
4. Anti-cancer and antioxidan.
5. Loss weight if the weight gain is directly related to thyroid disorders.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.