What is water soluble Spinach Juice Powder？
Spinach may have originated in the area of the middle east now known as Iran, but it also appears in Chinese history as early as 700 A.D. when it was sent as a gift from the king of Nepal to the Chinese emperor. A few centuries later it became popular in Europe, and was actually known simply as «the Spanish vegetable» in England for many years. Catherine de Medici is said to have brought her own cooks with her to France when she married the king there in order to continue to enjoy spinach prepared in ways that she liked best. The vegetable enjoys continued popularity today among food aficionados and gourmets everywhere.
There are four types of this delicious, leafy vegetable, and they are extremely different in appearance and taste. Savoy spinach has dark green, wrinkled leaves and a sharp taste, while flat and smooth-leaf spinach have smooth-edged, flat leaves that are easier to clean and slightly sweeter and crisp in taste. Semi-savoy is a mix of these two, and many people like it because it is easier to clean than savoy but has a stronger edge to it than flat-leaf. Finally, baby spinach is tender and sweet with leaves generally no more than 3 inches long. There are a wide array of varieties of these four types that are based around when they are harvested and where they are grown.
- Good, ripe spinach will have green leaves that are not wilted or brown on the edges. It tastes sweeter when raw, and becomes sharper when it is cooked. Spinach is popular in salads and as a healthy addition to other dishes like lasagna, meatloaf and anything «florentine.»
Health Benefits of Spinach Juice Powder
- Spinach is thought to help prevent and fight cancer, build strong bones, promote gastrointestinal health and discourage heart attacks, even if you already have cardiovascular issues. It is also a great source of vitamins C and K and is a documented anti-inflammatory agent, which means that it can sooth infected and inflamed parts of your body, like stomach ulcers. these properties help discourage age-related mental issues like Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia as well as more simple memory loss over time.
- Spinach juice contains 3.1 mg of iron per 3.5 oz. serving, which is quite high for a non-animal-based food. Having healthy iron intake promotes blood health and prevents anemia. However, getting your body to absorb the bulk of the iron from the juice can be tricky. Make sure to combine spinach juice with a bit of citrus juice. The acid in citrus breaks down the iron in the spinach, making it easier for your body to take in.
- A 3.5 oz. serving of spinach juice offers 51 mg of phosphorus. This high amount of phosphorus is a particularly valuable spinach juice benefit because the mineral helps to duplicate DNA and RNA. Additionally, phosphorus supports strong bones and teeth and promotes kidney health.
- Spinach juice has 88 mg of magnesium per serving. Magnesium helps support healthy bone structure and aids in muscle function. It is especially important for those with restless leg syndrome or muscle fatigue.
- A serving of spinach juice contains 93 mg of calcium, which is vital for building strong bones and teeth. This health benefit of spinach juice can really help vegetarians and the lactose intolerant. Getting calcium through vegetables is especially important for those who do not consume dairy products.
- A 3.5 oz. glass of spinach juice is a strong source of vitamins A, C, E and K. Vitamin A, which mainly comes from animal products, contributes to eye and skin health. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system, helps heal wounds and promotes good oral health. Vitamin E neutralizes free radicals in the body and is a key component in a healthy circulatory system. Vitamin K aids in blood clotting and kidney function.
- Spinach juice has a mild laxative effect that can be helpful for those who are having digestive issues. Adding spinach juice to a daily regimen keeps the digestive tract moving smoothly and evenly.
Product Name:Spinach Juice Powder
Source:Extract from fruit of Spinacia oleracea L..
Drying Types:Spray Drying
Specs Available:High concentration juice powder
Solubility:Soluble in Water
Storage Situation:Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
Shelf Life:2 ( two ) years when properly stored