Grasses belong to the Gramineae family that provides all the world’s cereals and most of the world’s sugar. Wheat grass and barley grass are popular nutritional supplements. These cereal grasses, along with spirulina (see Spirulina), chlorella (see Chlorella), oat grass and alfalfa are sometimes referred to as «green foods.» Wheat grass and barley grass are rich sources of chlorophyll (see Chlorophyll/Chlorophyllin), which is believed to have some health-promoting activities.
1. To promote the digestion and absorption of important nutrients;
2. Lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol and maintain blood flow and prevent heart attacks and strokes;
3. Reduce the symptoms of arthritis and other inflammatory diseases;
4. Barley Grass is a powerful antioxidant, it can resist the environmental pressure to reduce aging signs;
5. To maintain a balanced body PH value.
Wheat grass/barley grass supplements are promoted for multiple uses. Claims have been made that they help prevent and fight cancer, lower cholesterol, detoxify many pollutants, protect against solar and other forms of radiation, boost energy and immunity, enhance wound healing, help with digestion, fight tooth decay and bad breath, promote healthy skin, reverse graying of hair and lower blood pressure, among other things. There is no credible evidence to support any of these claims at this time.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/ plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.